The “RICOH THETA V” is a product with a body based on the concept of being compact, lightweight and easy to carry around anywhere. Furthermore, it achieves high-speed transfer that can comfortably browse large volumes of data, high sound quality recording compatible with 360° spatial audio, and shoot equivalent 360-degree 4K video. The camera can also connect to a smartphone or tablet using either Bluetooth or wireless LAN to allow for flexible operation based on how the camera owner uses it. In addition, this product has a highly expandable body design so that it can receive future performance enhancements through firmware updates after it has launched, which results in a fitting high-end model camera.
- High-resolution 360-degree spherical still images and video
- 4K compatible high resolution 360-degree video
- High-speed data transfer
- Support for 4K 360-degree live streaming output
- 360-degree spatial audio recording
- Bluetooth and wireless LAN dual communication
- 19 GB...
- “Remote Playback” to enjoy 360-degree image on a large screen monitor
- Functions can be added using plug-ins
- Underwater housing that is waterproof up to a depth of 30 meters (equivalent to JIS Class 8 waterproof standard) to achieve 360-degree underwater shooting